God never starts anything without His word. Anything that God wants to do on earth, the first thing he does is to send His word across. Once He sent out His word, it is as good as done. You don’t have any reason to doubt or fear. Nothing can be accomplished without God’s word.
The Bible tells us that:
- “In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.
- The same was in the beginning with God
- All things were made by him and without Him was not anything made that was made.
- In him was life and the life was the light of men
- And the light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth not…..
(14) And the word was made flesh” (John 1:1-5; 14, KJV). The word became flesh and dwelt among us. It became evident. We therefore need to pay close attention to God’s word because it will always come to pass.
One thing every believer must understand about the word of God is the fact that before He speaks or sends any word concerning you, He has already completed it in the spirit. The time He sent it is not when it was done. “Forever O lord, thy word is settled in heaven” (Psalm 119:89, KJV). His word has been settled in heaven. It is already guaranteed. It can never fail because it has already been settled in the spirit realm before God sent it forth.
Prophet Isaiah puts it succinctly when he states that God declares “the end from the beginning” (Isaiah 46:10, KJV). I know many people may find this difficult to understand. Now look at it this way: if you want to write a book you start from the Foreword, Preface, Introduction, then comes chapter 1, 2,3,4 etc. but that is not how God works. God begins from the conclusion.
Child of God, rejoice because your victory is already concluded and you will surely testify.
Isaiah 46:9-11, Psalm 19:7-11